Thursday, April 20 to Sunday, April 23
Pam Stuart and Helen Disenhaus have put together a jam-packed, DC mini-reunion for the class of 1970 — and members of MHC DC are invited to take part!
If you’re interested in taking part in any of the activities below or have questions on any charges for an event, please contact Helen Disenhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP to Helen no later than Tuesday, April 18 if you’d like to attend any of these events.
Thursday, April 20
- 2:00 p.m. — Behind-the-Scenes tour of the National Gallery of Art with Judith Brodie ’74, Curator of Modern Prints and Drawing
- 5:30 p.m. — The Cosmos Club Class Cocktail Reception and Class Dinner with special guest speaker Adelle Banks ’74, a docent from the National Museum of African American History and Culture (extra charge)
Friday, April 21
- 10:30 a.m. — Docent-led tour of the Shakespeare Folger Library
- Noon — Class Lunch at the American Indian Museum Cafe ($20 charge)
- 1:00 p.m. — Tour of the American Indian Museum
- 3:00 p.m. — Tour of the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- 5:30 p.m. — Happy Hour (cash bar) at the Tadich Grill
Saturday. April 22
- 10:30 a.m. — Docent-led tour of the Phillips Collection’s Toulouse-Lautrec Exhibit ($13 charge)
- Noon — Class Lunch at the Kogod Courtyard ($15 charge)
- 1:00 p.m. — Docent-led tour of either the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery or the Smithsonian American Museum of Art (choose one)
- 6:30 p.m. — Class Dinner at Cedar Restaurant (extra charge)
Sunday, April 23
- 10:00 a.m. — Docent-led tour of The Cosmos Club
- 11:00 a.m. — Brunch at The Cosmos Club (charged directly to you)